We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

lol

i love how u made kenstars mouth keep moving and he has like 3 words to say

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Awesome, but . . .

This game is great, although, that pizza guy obviously hacked for his leaderboards. Im a pro at Guitar Hero, and the notes are totally not in sync with the song, neither is the white grid lines, which are supposed to keep you in beat. But computer speed can also fuck with the notes too. [I suggest everyone lower the quality if you are planning to become a Vuvu Hero]

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesome!!!

This game is awesome, I just got JoyToKey, like you said. But the only problem is how Simon and Bill Keep moving while they jump. I find that really jewish when I try jumping really precisely. Work on that, and this game is perfect!

Necronator Necronator

Nice game, but I randomly found a bug . . .

I just clicked "News" to see what silly things are there, and the open and closing logs wont stop going. I had to restart.

Bite the Hand That Feeds Solo Bite the Hand That Feeds Solo

umm

the first review in 5 years, uhh. It should be called "Main Chord Structure/Rhythem Guitar to The Hand That Feeds" [ definitely not the solo ]

Coma: Red Wind Theme Coma: Red Wind Theme

Please do read!!

Very Relaxing. But you forgot to tag this song on the game Coma, which all Newgrounds users do! So people can see this song on there and listen to it here. You'll make more views!

-The Regret- -The Regret-

nice

I can picture this in a movie. Imagine like birds eye view of grassy mountains, then sea, then idk, birds in the sky .